Bill Payment Options
Bristol County Water Authority, 450 Child Street, Warren, RI 02885
Pay in person or use the dropbox at the front entrance.
Pay By Credit Card:
Pay By Mail:
You can mail your payment in the return envelope that comes with your quarterly bill. When you pay your bill by mail, you can help us process your payment accurately and quickly by following these steps:
· Make your check payable to Bristol County Water Authority.
· Don`t staple, tape or attach anything to your bill.
· Don`t send cash. Money can be lost or stolen in the mail.
· Be sure to write your account number in the memo section of the check.
· Include both the payment and bill stub in the return envelope.
Mail payments to:
Bristol County Water Authority
P.O. Box 447
Warren, RI 02885
Pay Using Your Bank:
Most banks offer a pay-by-phone or pay on-line option for paying all your bills, including your water bill. Check with your financial institution for pay-by-phone details.